Saturday, October 27, 2007

# 21 Podcasts

Well I think that this is the biggest waste of time I have ever come across! I hated the podcast searches because I couldn't really tell what the podcast would be like until I wasted more time listening to it!!!! Also you may want to know that I found this message:
Yahoo! apologizes deeply, but we will be closing down the Podcasts site on Oct. 31, 2007
Does it mean just for the day? or for good? (Might affect this program if its for good.)
Anyway I made a podcast myself using Audacity, but came unstuck when I tried to FTP it to Geocities. It was a bit more complicated than the instructions gave credit to.
I couldn't find a way to do it. I was trying to get it to work so I could put it in my blogline instead of one that I found that I liked because I didn't find anything that I really liked! I found them quite annoying actually. Anyway lots of time wasting but I finally got there!

Click Here for my Podcast

Putting my podcast here was a bit tricky because I had to type "Click here for my Podcast" before it would work and it took ages to figure that out, but it wasn't part of the requirements so of course the instruction wasn't included in the program.

No comments: