Saturday, October 27, 2007

# 23 Is this really the end?

Well like all journeys, this one finally comes to an end. However like most journeys I have learned a lot, become a different person, have new ideas, new goals and a cup full of inspiration to get me started! I think I have learned enough to know what these web 2.0 things are about, and perhaps enough to get me started but with still a lot of learning to go. I feel confident with the blogging now as it has been the step-by-step tool throughout the course and initially I felt that the blog would be the way to develop communication channels with our community. That was until I discovered the Wiki and now I am keen to develop perhaps two Wikis for our community - one for a community calendar for the locals and another about the library happenings etc. The course has been tricky in some parts but I think that the learning package was constructed very well and easy to follow in the main.
Finally I would like to say a big 'thank you' to the 2Ls (leslie and lorraine) for bringing the L2 program to Victorian libraries.
Hip, hip, hooray!

4 comments:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Hi Rose,
Congratulations! I am so pleased you have enjoyed the program. You have done a fantastic job!
Cheers
Leslie

Webgurl said...

Hey Rose

Congratulations on making it to the end Rose and winning the first ERL L2.0 achievement award.

Cheers, webgurl

bloggarazzo said...

Great effort on your blog. Well done. I was always one square out on your Wilson's Prom puzzle, though.
Guess I'll have to keep trying - but must finish my own blog first.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.