Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My technology piece.

So we want something about technology do we? Well I don't mind using technology but I do need it to be useful. I want something back from the time I invest in it. Technology for the sake of technology is of no interest to me, I do not find it incredibly interesting, exciting or even wonderful. Take this blog for example. The ability to create a blog with such little instruction is pretty neat and I would be very excited about it if I could be sure that I can use the potential of the blog for some benefit to my life and/or work. I'm struggling to find something particularly wonderful about all this and then it happened!! I can copy and paste this piece into a work document to do the work count and -
Words 136
That's me ...... I'm done.

No comments: